It's Karber DT Monday

Well I don't know what it is like where you live but here in Ohio it sure doesn't feel like it is February.. I heard them say that today we will be in the 50's and by Wednesday we will be up in the mid 60's! UNBELIEVABLE!! So I decided I would throw in a Karber EASTER digi stamp to make you start thinking about any Easter cards you might need to get done up.. ( I have mine all done and ready to send out ) shhhh....................:-)
Isn't Easter Leslie just precious? I love her

http://www.karberdigital.com/easter/134-easter-leslie.html
Here is where you can go to find Easter Leslie and don't forget to go by Karber Blog and check out what all the other awesome DT teams members have come up with for this week!
http://karbers.blogspot.com/
Oh and I colored with Easter Leslie with my Copic Markers:
E49, 47, 44, 43, 42, 41
E0000, 000, 00, 01
R81, 83, 85
E 55, 53, 51
Y38, 11
BV01, 00, 000
Bo2
Used a paper piercer to go around the edges of my digi stamp that I had cut out with my Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Memory box tag die, just love the stamp (I'm all ears) I got it from Scrappy mom stamps
http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/ I have just about everyone of there sentiment stamps as they work perfect with my cards.. Some nice pearls always give a nice final touch to any card and then of course you just have to have a nice big fluffy bow to top the card off! :-)
I hope you all have a GREAT week and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

3 comments

  1. Great job...she is adorable & your coloring brings her to life! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that. I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Love your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete