Digi or Rubber Stamps?

 Okay so I have a lot of people ask me why I like Digi stamps over Rubber Stamps. So I am going to try to spend a few minutes answering some of the questions I get...
 I LOVE digi stamps BECAUSE:
1: I don't have to STORE them... they are all in my external hard drive. I don't have a lot of space to store all my scrapbook things so.....................this is a perfect solution FOR ME!! and I don't have to sit and CLEAN THEM!! :-)
2: I can manipulate how I want, I can crop them, or weld them with another image you can make your own Stamp SCENE'S! It is AWESOME!!
3: I can RE-SIZE them, I can make them to fit a SCRAPBOOK page or have them the size I need for a card.
4: I can adjust them from what they are originally to what I need for my card or project. For example: These are the new BEACH ZOMBABES from Simply Betty Stamps.. Just AWESOME!!Now when you look at the first card this is how she comes, her legs and feet are there also, but using my nestabilities it cut part of that off.Isn't she the hottest Zombabe you ever saw! LOL

 The next card is what I CHANGED her to, I used my Gimp program which is a FREE program online to download, erased the stitch marks, repaired the
 FLESH (teehee) and Wahla! a perfect beautiful Beach Babe! I don't ALWAYS change things, but I might have someone I need to send a card to that doesn't quite like my style or doesn't quite have my sense of humor.. :-)


When I look at a digi to BUY I look at lots of different things. First I look at what it is, then what it CAN BE! Now I absolutely LOVE Simply Betty Stamps because all of her Digi's are so versatile to do anything I want with them.  If you haven't already been to her AWESOME store then please go do so. She is an AMAZING artist and a Fantastic person!



Next time I will show you some Scenes I have done and see if I can answer some more questions for you. If you have any questions on this just ask and I will do my best to answer them for you!
Hugs


4 comments

  1. You did a great job. Love your editing and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow corinne u really have outdone urself .. brilliant work love both of them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I am with you , love digis! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome projects, i love how you've shown the versatility of digi stamps. Gorgeous colouring on them both, wicked zombabes
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete