Lavina Outing, Classic Steampunk Collection 2

I am entering into the Sentimental Sunday Challenge , It said: We want to see love, hearts, reds, pinks...anything that shouts "LOVE", we want to see it. As usual, our crackerjack design team has been busily creating some projects that we hope will inspire you to join in our challenge this week:

So I used Lavina Outing from the Classic Collection 2 from Simply Betty stamps
She is one of my Favorite Steampunks..

Copic Colors
E00,11,21,51, BV20 = flesh
R20, 35, 46, 59
R81, 83, 85
N3,5,7,9
I hope you like her
Hugs

5 comments

  1. This is fabulous Corinne. Lavinia has had quite a few outings today. Love your colouring.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I agree the coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome... Lavinia is one of my favourites too...just gorgeous,
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab card. Love the image and your colouring is awesome. Glad for your entry at Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love your coloring and embellishments. TFS!

    ReplyDelete