Release Day for SBS Steampunk Zodiac's


 Are you ready for a new FANTASTIC release? Well here are the Steampunk Zodiac's at SBS!
I decided that I would make myself a calendar for my scrapbook room.. and Katya sent me this fantastic blank calendar in one of the swaps so.....
I used the new Graphic 45 paper "SPELLS" and started to have some fun..

 This is my front cover

 January (Aquarius)



 Here is February ( PISCES )

 

 March (ARIES) 


October (Scorpio)  



November ( Sagittarius)


The pages all started out white, so I needed to tone them down so I inked all of them with distress ink and got them all ready.. then I started picking out my papers from the SPELLS line, what I wanted on what month. then got all my dies out to see what all could go where... can't wait to get the rest of it completed up... 

I hope you have liked what I have done so far and you will just have to come back and see the rest when I get it completed...
Run over to see what AMAZING things have been created by the rest of the DT at SSC
hugs



12 comments

  1. Wow these are amazing love the images and the paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring and the calendar is fabulous, would look awesome on my wall, and yes, that is a hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this pretty cool! Love the images! I'm so glad you made something fabulous with the calendar I sent. (You made me smile LOL.) you should be getting another one in the mail today- how funny is that? I was wondering how you changed the color on the calendar pages; that's pretty neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these. Great images & your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous idea, Corinne! the new Graphic 45 DP was just MADE for this and your pages are beyond stunning! As always your coloring is what I aspire to some day. Breathtaking! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous , Corinne. Can't wait to see the whole thing finished. Waiting to see the progression of images colored.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Fabulous Corinne. I really love what you've done with those images and pages. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all Amazing! Love your Calendar Great Idea! Awesome Colours, Colouring and Embellies! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOHHHH...really nice Corrine! p.s. I LOVE G45!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful project! Live the G45 with the steam punks...great coloring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning love these colors so vibrant

    ReplyDelete