Thursday, July 25, 2013

Release Day for SBS Steampunk Zodiac's


 Are you ready for a new FANTASTIC release? Well here are the Steampunk Zodiac's at SBS!
I decided that I would make myself a calendar for my scrapbook room.. and Katya sent me this fantastic blank calendar in one of the swaps so.....
I used the new Graphic 45 paper "SPELLS" and started to have some fun..

 This is my front cover

 January (Aquarius)



 Here is February ( PISCES )

 

 March (ARIES) 


October (Scorpio)  



November ( Sagittarius)


The pages all started out white, so I needed to tone them down so I inked all of them with distress ink and got them all ready.. then I started picking out my papers from the SPELLS line, what I wanted on what month. then got all my dies out to see what all could go where... can't wait to get the rest of it completed up... 

I hope you have liked what I have done so far and you will just have to come back and see the rest when I get it completed...
Run over to see what AMAZING things have been created by the rest of the DT at SSC
hugs