Steampunk Gals Simply Betty Stamps

OMG, new Release by Simply Betty Stamps
Betty has so OUTDONE herself once again with these new amazing images
"Steampunk Gals" and they are so FANTASTIC

 Corinne
 Emily
 Kay
 Lisa H.
 Lisa N.
Louise

I will be picking a winner from comments (WHICH ONE is your favorite) and so will all the other DT members so make sure you go and leave a comment on each blog...






Make sure you go check out the New Challenge posted on the Simply Steampunk Challenge site 
Wings / Grunge it up
and go check out all the other ladies Blogs to see the projects they have done up...
Don't forget that you can get your steampunk gals at SBS
Hugs

11 comments

  1. I want your crafting mojo, so many gorgeous creations, simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corinne - woman, you are amazing! 'Nough said...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love then all!!! You have my address!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all!!!!! These are amazing!! but if I have to pick one is Steampunk Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo hard to pick but if i had it it would be lisa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are just amazing. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all fabulous! I can't just pick one! Corinne your coloring is beautiful and your card layouts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all beautiful but Emily is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep emily is my favorite love it and love these cards. I have the images and cant wait to use them

    ReplyDelete
  10. there is no way to pick just one fave out of these because they are all pretty fabulous! love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is just so much of gorgeousness here. These steam punk designs are out of this world.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete