Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SSC Challenge, Create your own Background

SSC New Challenge "Create your own Background"
this is a new line out from SBS 
Steampunk Fairytales..you can get them as singles or a bundle..




 
I cut this frame out of Chipboard... by using the smallest of my Grand nestabilities Spellbinders die
then I got a dome from the Flower soft ... I picked my Tim Holtz stencil Clockwork and placed it on my frame and sprayed it with the brown dylussion spray. Took a paper towel and dabbed off the excess.. then I placed the stencil back on and sprayed it with Perfect Pearls Mist, then dabbed off excess with a paper towel.. Then I did the same thing again with the Blue Dylussion spray and dabbed it off and then used the Perfect Pearls Mist again.. I love the look, not much brown shows at all and the perfect pearls mist turned it into a mauve color.. so I colored up my image to match..
Copic colored used are:
BG01,05,07,09
E00,21,51,70
RV91,95,99
E42,44,47,49
C00,01,03

I hope you will grab whatever fun stuff you have around the house and pick up a Steampunk image and join in our Challenge.. you have one month to enter at SSC 
and please go check out all the other DT members inspiration for backgrounds..
hugs