Elsa, Princess Anna and Olaf

Good morning, this morning I thought I would show you the cards 
I got made up for all my Grandbabies...

Betty from SBS drew up these awesome images to give out as freebie's 
if you made a purchase and as my babies just LOVE frozen....


 Elsa, Anna and Olaf ( done for my Elliana ) 
Copic's used
E00,21,51,04
BG 01,02,05,07
E51,53,55
R02, E17,19
V04,06,09
N05,07,09
B21,24,26, 28

Going to enter her into 
Kit and Clowder Something Blue
Stamping Sensations Anything Goes
Ditzie Digi Designs Anything Goes

and THIS made it all worth it...
how precious is that!


 Elsa and Anna ( done for my Caitlin )

Olaf ( done for my Mason ) 


Princess Anna ( done for my Adaline )

hugs

5 comments

  1. Terrific cards. I watched Frozen for the first time this past weekend and it made me love these digis even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely Corrine, great use of your dies and perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinne these are fabulous makes, your colouring really turns these images into magic! Thanks for joining us at Ditzie Digi Design. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous , my daughters would love them , thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month
    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your cards, and thanks for sharing your colours :-)

    ReplyDelete