Winter Pick Me Up

So today I am here with a Power Poppy stamp

My Friend Rhea from Passionate Paper Creations    
Did an AMAZING job with this image and a video tutorial on it and how she did her amazing background.. if you haven't seen it yet.. PLEASE go check it out.. 
Trust me it is worth your time..
Anyway.. she inspired me to have a go at it.. 
and here is what I came up with, 
tweaked it into my own version...


Printed on X-Press It paper
and Colored up with Copic Markers
Y11, 19, YG 11,17,21,67 = flowers and leaves
E31,39,49 = bark
T4 = depth in flowers
BG70, 90,93 B000 = background
E40,42,43,44 = pussywillow 

Powder Puff Amaretto = inking around edges
the Die is Spellbinders Grand Die Large Ovals

Hugs


1 comment

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and beautiful background!!

    ReplyDelete