Dancing With Daffodils




Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap.  Today I am so honored to be guesting for Inspire me Monday for Power Poppy Stamps
Thank you so much for having me..

I so love coloring with my Copic's, but there are times where I just need a bit more depth. So I have started using my polychromos pencils. They make a huge difference. They are so smooth and just give the little extra umph  to make your image POP. 
Today I am using the Awesome set:

Dancing with Daffodils Digital Stamp Set

 

  
With the pink I added brown for my depth.. Just gently go into the crevices 
and lay a light layer of your brown, you can go back and add more.
I like to add it a little at a time to watch it come to life.



I was having so much fun playing with this image that I just had to do it twice.. 
This time I did it in Yellows, I so love daffodils.. I have tone of them in my flower
beds in all different colors.



With the Yellow I added a medium grey, I thought the grey added a nice depth to the yellow.  Again just a little at a time..




thank you so much for joining me today, I hope it gave you some inspiration. 
have a wonderful week..
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment