Let Love Grow

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap
 I am here with you today showing you a card I made using
Let Love Grow stamps on pre order
and
and


isn't this crown of Glory border die so elegant..


I started by picking my cardstock knowing that I wanted all
black / white with a pop of color in the roses to make them really stand out.
Then I stamped and embossed my roses on vellum with white embossing powder and heat embossed.
I then cut them out and colored on the back side with alcohol markers.


I used dark colors as they only "GLOW" through the vellum.


I only cut partially through the die so it could be the bottom border as I think this die is so elegant..
then I cut it again totally out and glued it on top to make it thicker and the top is hidden under the flowers.
Added a few gems and all done.


don't forget to check out all the clearance stamps

No comments

Post a Comment