Lemon Zest, Vanilla Arts

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap..
I have been off from coloring for the last 3 months and it is so so
nice to be back and back coloring again. 

I had to start back coloring slowly and decided to start with some fun classes... I so love taking classes. I think anyone at any level of coloring skills can always learn something.. 
So I decided to take a Vanilla Arts Class
and I took the Lemon Zest Class.. 

I don't color pastel colors much and not yellow at all as I don't see those colors very well at all.. so this was definitely a challenge and so much fun!
Definitely what I needed to get back into coloring again.. 

I didn't use the exact copic colors she used.. and I don't use prisma colored pencils..
so I used my polychromos colored pencils..  I can say that this class is definitely worth your time.. so go check it out... and just remember if you don't have the exact colors it's okay.. I don't like "copying" someone's work and I like to make everything my own..


hugs

No comments

Post a Comment