Hearts and Stars, Kraftin Kimmie

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap
Have you see the new release from Kraftin Kimmie stamps? OMG, you just have to check it out... the new stamps, stencils...
This week on Passionate Paper Creations, Kraftin Kimmie Stamps is a sponsor..
One of the New release is the Stamp set Hearts and Stars
I just had to start playing with this new stamps set as soon as it came in... Fast shipping too!!!
This time I wanted to play with the STARS!!


 used my stamping platform and lined up my stamps the way I wanted them... turning them all different directions.. then used versamark, stamped them and embossed with white ultra fine embossing powder.. then picked 2 complimentary  inks.. used my blending tool and blended them together letting them fade into each other..



hugs

No comments

Post a Comment