Big Sexy Blooms Stamp Set, Power Poppy


Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap...
I got my package in the mail from my order from Power Poppy Stamps.. Wooohoooo... so excited..
So guess what I have been doing? YES!! having fun!

Big Sexy Blooms Stamp Set

and oh have I been having so much fun!

this first one I colored with my Copic Markers



 I had never made one of these cards, cutting a word die out, then cutting it 4 more times out of card stock and gluing it all together.. this was fun to make..


this next one I used white embossing powder and  then grabbed my inks.. blue, turquoise and purple.. and grabbed a Gina Marie Die.. Big and Little Chain Rectangle die set


 this one I have used Rose Gold embossing powder on black cardstock.. LOVE the look.. Grabbed a Make IT Crafty Chipboard word  "HELLO" and embossed it also..


 This one I grabbed my torquoise embossing powder.. WOW, I love the color.. BUT...
didn't think it was enough.. just needed something.. soooo


I made it again and put blue ink over the top.. I am in love with this one.. 



Still having so much fun with this stamp set... again back to White Embossing powder and used dark red and orange inks...


Thank you for coming by...
hugs


No comments

Post a Comment