Polkadoodles Craft Challenge, Christmas in August


 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap.. Today is the start of a new Challenge at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge, Anything goes

Christmas in August is what we were asked to make.. add 3 buttons

I chose to use: Lantern - Digital Stamp download - Winnie White Christmas printables


I just love this image so I decided to make 2 cards with her.. first I made an easel card with her, 
I used: Fancy Rectangles tabs die set .. 
I just love these dies...
I popped these up so that the top of the easel would catch on it and keep it upright.. Added some Tulle and buttons and sprayed some flowers to match.

Papers I used: Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 6 digital craft papers download, Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 3 digital craft papers download 
Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 4 digital craft papers download
Colored with Copic Markers.. Listed below.. 





 I had so much fun with the first card, that I just had to play with a second one using the same image..
I used: Baked With Love - Foliage digital craft paper download
for the beautiful flowers on this card.. added 3 buttons and cut out the flowers from the foliage craft papers..




 Copic Markers:
E000,00,11
BV20
R20
B34,91,93,95
R35,37,39
YG03,17
N2,4,6,8,10
Y11,15,17


Come and enter the challenge with us



The collections at Polkadoodles contain everything you need to create the 
perfect card.
Need a quick card for an unexpected occasion?  There are pre-colored images or 
wonderful design sheets that take the guessing out of creating.  On many of the 
collections you can forget about your scissors if you have a cutting machine,
because included are cutting files.
Want to spend more time creating?  Than choose one of the b/w images and color it up with one of your own coloring mediums.


Important Links



2 comments