Helping Hands, Polkadoodles

Welcome back to Wish Upon a Scrap.. 
Oh my have you seen the new release from Polkadoodles? Well let me tell you it is a MUST have.... Winnie's Winter Wishes
I had to run get them right away and I have decided to use first Helping Hands from the Winnie Christmas Wishes Collection.. and yes you can purchase them separately...
She even has a set with the digi's and gorgeous printable papers to go with it called : Winnie Christmas Wishes - Big Kahuna digi scrap printable download bundle
 I kept it clean and simple ( cas ) as Winnie and her friends say it all by themselves..


Copic Markers
E000,00,11,BV20, R20
BG2,5,7,9
BG 32,34
N2,4,6,8,10
BV20,23,25,29
E21,23,25,27
YR04,18
B52

thank you for stopping by...
hugs
 

2 comments

  1. This is just sooo gorgeous, Corinne! Love the colours you've used! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cas cards, yours is just beautiful, greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete