Hello, You've been on my mind

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap.. I am here today to show you my newest projects...

Today I am using the Snapdragon Stamp set and Coordinating die set, Raven ink,

Pastel Paper 6x6 paper pack all from LDRS Creative


I started by cutting an A2 card base, then used the green plaid from the Pastel Paper 6x6 paper pack. I cut an oval in the center and then stamped and cut out 5 snapdragons and colored with Alcohol markers.


I placed the snapdragon inside the oval and added one of the ladybugs. I stamped "Hello" several times and glued them together for added dimension. I then stamped you've been on my mind separate so I could cut it out and add below the hello. Added a few sequins to finish it off.

For my second card I again used Raven hybrid ink to stamp my snapdragon from the snapdragon stamp set and colored with Alcohol markers then cut out with the coordinating dies..

 


I cut a 2" strip of the pink honey comb paper from the Pastel Paper 6x6 paper pack

and then a 1" strip of same paper. I added my snapdragon and stamped the ladybug flying line and added the ladybug. This time I stamped the sentiment straight onto the card front and added a few sequins.



thank you for stopping by

hugs...

No comments

Post a Comment