Garden Roses

I am here today with 2 cards I made using the new Garden Grandeur Slimline Layering Stencil Set, Garden Grandeur Slimline Coordinating die Hybrid inks: Tickled Pink, Fandango, Soft Kisses, Scarlet Rose, Key Lime Pie and Evergreen all from LDRS Creative

I just love these layering stencils, if you haven't tried them yet you need to.



The stencils are perfectly marked so you know which layer is which. I Love that there is a coordinating die to cut it out or you can stencil it directly on the card. I have done one of each.



The card in the back, I added some shimmer to dilute the color a bit and stenciled it directly onto a piece of pink card-stock. The card in front, I really wanted you to see how vibrant the colors are. I cut it out and placed Pop up tape under to give dimension. Added a few gems to finished them both off.

thank you for stopping by

Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment