Peace & Joy

Hi everyone, welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap... 

 I am here today to show you my newest

Christmas card made with

Modern Geometric A2 Coverplate 1,

Modern Geometric A2 Coverplate 2,

Modern Geometric A2 Coverplate 3,

Peace & Joy 6x8 Pirouette Stamps,

Peace & Joy Pirouette Coordinating Die set,

Olive Branch Hybrid ink

Diagonal Stitched Layered Frame Die Set

all from LDRS Creative 



I started first with black card stock and cut out Coverplate 1, then I used white to cut out Coverplate 3, Then I used the red glitter paper to cut out Coverplate 2. Layered then and glued them together. The effect is just stunning, having the black in the background gives a great shadow effect. I then stamped the wreath with Hybrid Olive Branch and cut it out with the coordinating die. I cut out the center die from the Diagonal Stitched Layered Frame Die Set to give a nice frame for the wreath to sit on. I added pop up tape behind the wreath for added dimension. and added some jewels for the berries.

thank you for stopping by.. hugs

No comments

Post a Comment