You Bring Joy to My Life

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap today I want to show you more ways to use the One Fine Day 6x6 paper pack along with the Background strip dies and Joyful blooms stamp set, layering Stencils and coordinating dies.

I started this card with an A2 card base, I stamped the Joyful Blooms stamp with Raven Hybrid ink and colored with alcohol markers, then cut it out with the coordinating dies

I got out my One Fine Day paper pack and the 1/2" and 1/4" Slimline background strip dies

I cut out a bunch of strips with the dies and and beautiful papers. I    aligned them on a slight diagonal for a beautiful effect..



I placed pop up tape behind the flower and placed on the card, I stamped the sentiment and cut it out and then cut it out another 3 times and glued them all together for dimension. then placed some of the lovely watercolor enamel dots to finish off my card.



For my second card I used the One Fine Day 6x6 Paper Pack along with the 1/2", 1/4" and the 1/8" slimline background strip dies. I  used an A2 card base, used the Joyful Blooms Layering Stencils with Key Lime Pie Hybrid Ink, Olive Branch Hybrid ink, Evergreen Hybrid ink, Lipstick Jungle Hybrid ink, Scarlet Rose Hybrid ink, Lala Lavender hybrid inkPlum crazy Hybrid ink



I stenciled the image and then cut out with coordinating die added my strips to the card base, placed pop up tape behind the flower arrangement and placed some lovely watercolor enamel dots around the card. I    stamped the sentiment and cut it out and then cut out 3 more to add dimension. 



For my last card I again used an A2 card base and started by stamping the Wood Grain Background stamp with Alloy Hybrid ink

I  cut a rectangle from the A2 Diagonal stitched Layered Card Toppers Die set. 



then I  stamped my image very faintly with the alloy ink and colored with alcohol markers so that you wouldn't be able to see an outline mark, and cut it out with the coordinating die.

I added the rectangle, then popped up the flowers with pop up tape and added the sentiment.



thanks for stopping by

Hugs...

No comments

Post a Comment