Hey Girlfriend

 Good morning and welcome back to Wish Upon a Scrap.. Today I am showing you 2 cards I made using the new LDRS creative kit sold exclusively at scrapbook.com https://www.scrapbook.com/store/ldrs-mk1.html?fbclid=IwAR2Jd1OlJjW0yOXOzfyVo7CjwTPFDdpbDPsIi9Xig-c9gz0xSwwkVxUDZSU



This exclusive kit it so awesome.. has your stamp, stencils and die and perfect sentiments. I stenciled it twice and used coordinating die to cut it out. I used Grape Ape and plum Crazy Purple hybrid inks. Raven for the outline. 


For this cas card I used Lipstick Jungle and Scarlet Rose hybrid inks to stencil and Raven Hybrid ink to stamp the image. The greens on both cards are key lime Pie and Olive Branch hybrid inks. 


This kit won’t last long.. 

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment