I herd it's your Birthday

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap, I want to share with you my new card I made using 

Natural Granite 6x6 Texture Stamp

Birthday Bash 4x6 stamp set

Birthday Bash Coordinating dies

A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Topper Dies

One Fine Day Enamel dots

Lipstick Jungle Hybrid Ink

Raven Hybrid Ink

Sentiment stack dies

 from LDRS Creative



 

I started my card with an A2 card base, making another layer 1/4" smaller and stamping The Natural Granite Texture stamp with Lipstick Jungle Hybrid ink. Then I cut a A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Topper Die and put Pop up Tape behind for dimension.  

I stamped with Raven Hybrid ink and cut out the images from Birthday bash and colored with Alcohol markers. I picked my sentiment from the set and used the sentiment stack dies to cut it out and then added some One Fine Day Enamel dots to finish it off. 

 

 

thank you for stopping by

hugs...

No comments

Post a Comment