Beautiful

Hi everyone, Welcome back to Wishuponascrap.. I want to share with you the 2 new cards I made using the new Big words dies Beautiful and Big Words stamp set from LDRS Creative



I used an A2 card base and I cut the word Beautiful out 4 times and

glued them on top of each other for good definition.

I cut a base of the beautiful die out of coordinating cardstick 


I used raven hybrid ink and stamped the sentiment 

I just love the effect of the black and white card.. 

then I wanted to do one with more color..


Again an A2 card base and I just love this design on this paper. I  thought pulling the dark yellow and the purple would really set it off. 



Here are both cards together, very different but both

make such beautiful cards..



thank you for stopping by

hugs...

No comments

Post a Comment