Happy Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends.. Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap I  am here with you today sharing a Clean and Simple Birthday card

 

I used One Fine Day paper pack and Jordan Outline Alphas Jumbo Upper and Lower Letters

I  stamped Happy onto the patterned paper with Raven Hybrid ink and cut them out. I used the Essential Birthday Sentiment set. I used the second sentiment and tapped off everything except Birthday, then I inked it up and removed the tape and stamped my sentiment directly onto my card front directly under the HAP of Happy. I added pop up Tape to the back of each letter of HAPPY and placed them on using my T-ruler to make sure it is all straight. 


 

I added a few enamel dots from one fine day enamel dots and a blue mat 

behind to bring out the color in the patterned paper. 

 



 

Thank you for stopping by...hugs

 

No comments

Post a Comment