You are Loved


Hi everyone, welcome back... today I am showing you the newest card I have created using 
the gorgeous stamp set called Timeless Meadow stamps
I started with an A2 card base, I then cut a panel of pink cardstock and 
another layer of white to go on top of the pink. 
I cut a 1" strip of pink and a strip of dark gray 1/4" bigger



I used alloy hybrid ink to very lightly stamp the image in places around the 
white cardstock, but leaving an open area for my sentiment. 
I stamped my sentiment in the top right corner, stamping it twice with Alloy Hybrid ink
 for a darker gray than the images. 
I stamped and cut out three images and colored with Copic Markers.
I placed them around my card using foam tape to allow the beautiful 
flowers to fill my card base. 
I stamped 1 dragonfly to be able to place it on a leaf and added a 
few enamel dots to finish off my card. 


 thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked my card
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment