Make it Crafty, Gumnut Curly Top




Good Morning everyone.. I hope you are having a wonderful morning. We have sunshine here
( no winter yet ) :-( and said we are going to get six more weeks of winter according to Mr. Groundhog.. No one around here can complain since we haven't had a winter to speak of yet! lol
Well I told you I got some new Digi's from Make it Crafty, showed you one the other day. Well this is the Second one I bought from the set. If you haven't checked them out yet PLEASE DO!!!:-)

http://www.makeitcrafty.com/aussie-outback-sheila-digi-stamp-clone.html
This is Curly top and I think she is just Gorgeous. All her curly hair reminds me of my little Grand daughter Elliana, except Elle has RED HAIR.. don't worry I did that version too..:-)
This is Colored with my Copic Markers
E30, 50, 41, 43, 42
YG03, 25
Y, 00, 11, 13
R81, 83, 85
V09, 15
N1, 3, 5
The roses are sprayed with Rose Red ink with some perfect pearls mixed in for some nice sparkle.
I chalked around the edges of the image and a dab on her cheeks with sparkle pink chalk for some more sparkle effect.
I also used Anna Griffin Paper I had in my stash back there..:-)

Hugs
Corinne
I am entering this one in the Dutch Dare Card Challenge
http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/
AND
http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.com.au/

6 comments

  1. Love all those layers and embellies, wonderful layout along with such pretty papers. Thanks for joining us this week at DDCC!

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought that digi stamp. I believe I will go back and get it now that I see what an awesome layout she makes. She is so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Recognize the papers too...Anna Griffin, one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation of the photos, your coloring is spectacular. Love the layout too.
    Smiles,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE the way you've colored her and her card arrangement and all those flowers are just amazing! A truly beautiful creation. ;)

    Thank you SO much for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our challenge.
    Good luck to you and we hope you come back next week to play along again.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your layers and the beautiful flowers you have put together.
    The image is so lovely.
    Thank you for sharing with us at DDCC, and good luck.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete