Karber DT Monday!

Good Monday morning.... got up this morning to about an inch of beautiful SNOW!!! Yeah I am so excited even though I know it won't last long.....
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are all rested up for another week.. Had my Grand-babies on Friday / Saturday for a "SLEEP OVER" , we had lots of fun...

For this week's Karber Stamps I picked Music Leslie, isn't she just great!!!


Found some GREAT paper that just matched her perfectly and of course just HAD to have paper with music notes on it. :-) Used my Nestabilities to cut out the tear drop circle and added a pearl in between each tear drop, used my fancy tags and chalked it to match..topped it off with a pretty bow!
Don't forget to go check out Karber's blog, and Digi / stamp site to see all her amazing digi / rubber / clear stamps!
http://karbers.blogspot.com/Linkhttp://www.karberdigital.com/
http://www.karberdigital.com/leslie/20-music-leslie.html

4 comments

  1. She's a cutie! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my 2nd attempt at leaving a comment... lol. Love this card. The colors are so bright and cheery, perfect for Spring.

    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty. Love the papers and the pearls around the spellbinders.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is beautiful I just happen to come across your blog and now I am a happy follower I feel like I could learn a lot from you, I have been wanting to learn coloring digi's and looking for some fun but easy ones to try out, please if you have any tips I would love to here them I hope to see you at my blog and here from you real soon hugs to a new friend Debbie

    ReplyDelete