Bride & Groom Dancing

My Mother and Father in law are getting ready to celebrate there 50th Wedding Anniversary on the 21st. We have been planning their party and I needed to get them a card made. so I started hunting...found this AWESOME Bride & Groom at http://mosdigitalpencil.com/ decided that it would be PERFECT for what I had in mind... So I got it printed out, then got out my nestabilities and I thought this new oval would be perfect for setting it off. Went and got some black glitter paper and of course had to get a damask pattern paper as that is what we are using at the party for our tablecloths and everything..Everything is going to be black, white and red so...of course that is what I needed to stick with.... then I got my pearls out and some tulle instead of just normal ribbon. Hope they will like the card
Hugs

7 comments

  1. I am sure they will LOVE it. Gorgeous! Might have to lift this one...know someone having a milestone anniversary in June:). TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!
    It looks professionally done, oh wait... it is! What a great example of commitment, 50 years. Congrats to the both of them ,we should all be so lucky.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I am still looking for a wedding picture for an african american couple and just cannot find one that I like. I tried coloring up one using aa colors but the hair on the guy just does not work. I even printed out a picuture of them and pasted it onto a dress and suit and then printed that out. Looks weird so I am not going to use that either...... Oh well...... This is perfect........ Wish I could use this one......

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know why it put the funny numbers. This is Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corinne, your coloring, layering, paper and embellishments look gorgeous and make for a beautiful card.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete