Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to ALL MOTHERS out there 
Especially my Own Mom!

Here are the Mother's Day cards I made.. 
One for my Mom and one for Ronnie's Mom
I used the new Freebie from SBS and she is just AMAZING... if you would like to get her you can find out all the info here.. 

So... here are the 2 cards I made for our Mom's

For My Mom... 
E57,08,09, YR 14 hair
E00,13,21,51 - flesh
N01,03 = roses
YG91,93,95,97 = shirt  
side view
inside 
 

 For Ronnie's Mom

N,2,4,6,8 
R35,46, 59
BV00,02,04
E00,13, 21,51  

Hope you like them..
HEY MOMA!!
I LOVE YOU!!!  

Entering these into the Copic Challenge on OutLaws Challenge

Marker Pop
 

4 comments

  1. Corinne, these cards are so beautiful. I love them! Your coloring is so awesome, especially the skin and hair. Just wow!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, but the pink & green is my favorite! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh...both are unique in their wn right...coloring is amazing and the die cut beautiful...glad I saw it at markers pop challenge #22

    ReplyDelete