Steampunk Wonderland

Well, they have only been out on a Secret Release 
and now they are out for all to see
STEAMPUNK WONDERLAND from SBS
I have decided to make a book that I saw a picture of in the 
It was just a photo, no instructions so took me a few minutes 
to figure out how they put it all together.. 
But figure it out I did...
Here is my Front cover..I got the new Sizzix clock die that stamps and cuts.. LOVE IT..

Front Cover

 Curious Little Alice

  Mad As A Hatter

  Queen To All

Wicked Little Alice


this is how it unfolds..
 top view
 Standing up view
I used 3  6 X 18" pieces of paper each scored every 6" 
The back one is the cover, then the second sheet the first section of it glues to the inside of the Cover, then as it is there you will see it makes a Z. So in other words the second one will have the Mad As A Hatter on the first section, Queen To All on the second section of it and Curious Little Alice on the last section of it.. The third sheet take the first section of it and it fits INSIDE the Z .. once you start doing it you will see how they all just fall into place. Use a strong adhesive to hold it all together and decorate... Lots of fun and love having this 6X6 book / mini album..

 Opened up view

now side by side views



The papers I used are a mix of all different kinds, I colored up my images 
then went out to the Paper Cottage to see what all great paper Brenda had that I could use..
For Queen to All I used Reminisce Celtic Plaid and Celtic Knot
For Curious Little Alice I used My Mind's Eye Follow your heart, Be Amazing
and Echo Parks Bundle Of Joy Newborn
For Wicked Little Alice I used BoBunny Boo Crew Masquerade
and for Mad As A Hatter I used 
Canvas Corp Black and White Diamonds & Red & White Ribbon Stripe
Yes I know, but they all worked...lol

Still have LOTS more room in my little book for more
 of these amazing images..hint hint Betty..lol
How I LOVED doing these images...
Run on over to SBS to get yours...
Hugs


5 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning book Corinne! I wanna color just like you when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I want to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just Amazing.. Wow Corinne you did an amazing job I would love to give this a try!!

    ReplyDelete