SSC Challenge, Create your own Background

SSC New Challenge "Create your own Background"
this is a new line out from SBS 
Steampunk Fairytales..you can get them as singles or a bundle..




 
I cut this frame out of Chipboard... by using the smallest of my Grand nestabilities Spellbinders die
then I got a dome from the Flower soft ... I picked my Tim Holtz stencil Clockwork and placed it on my frame and sprayed it with the brown dylussion spray. Took a paper towel and dabbed off the excess.. then I placed the stencil back on and sprayed it with Perfect Pearls Mist, then dabbed off excess with a paper towel.. Then I did the same thing again with the Blue Dylussion spray and dabbed it off and then used the Perfect Pearls Mist again.. I love the look, not much brown shows at all and the perfect pearls mist turned it into a mauve color.. so I colored up my image to match..
Copic colored used are:
BG01,05,07,09
E00,21,51,70
RV91,95,99
E42,44,47,49
C00,01,03

I hope you will grab whatever fun stuff you have around the house and pick up a Steampunk image and join in our Challenge.. you have one month to enter at SSC 
and please go check out all the other DT members inspiration for backgrounds..
hugs

5 comments

  1. Simply stunning marbled effect on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love how you put it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always Corinne as always your work inspires me ! xx

    ReplyDelete