Emmy Lou

Hi everyone,  here today to show you my newest project
I decided to use Emmy Lou from the Candibean line this time, she is just so adorable, I just love her.
I started by making my card base. Mine is 5 1/2 x 6


I then picked out my papers and just love the soft purples/ pinks
Colored her up with Copic's
V01,04,06
Y11,15,18
E000,00,04,11,51
E21,23,25,27, 29
I cut her out with the Basic Stitched Flag die
Next I used the Gilded Oval Die set, I cut the decoration piece out twice once in pink and once in black and cut them both in half.
Placed the pink over the black just off set a tiny bit to look like a shadow. I placed it right along the edge. Really love the look it gives.
I placed a gem in the center. I then used Toole for my bows. Sprayed my flowers with Copic V04 and glued then on.

hugs

1 comment

  1. Very pretty. Beautiful coloring and great embellishments. TFS

    ReplyDelete