Let Love Grow

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap...
I am here today to show you some of the new products coming out in March from LDRS Creative..

Today I am using the new stamp set called Let Love Grow, Cre8tions Designs
I'm so excited for this
new collection called, Cre8tive Cre8tions Designs
It is an Amazing set of 15 stamps.. YES 15 gorgeous stamps
I also used Lovely Lilac's 6 X 6 paper pack and oh my this paper is just gorgeous... It will be coming in March also...


I picked 1 of the flowers and stamped it multiple times
and then stamp the small leaf. Colored them all up. Stamped this Amazing girl and had a blast coloring her with my Copic Markers.
I used
E000,00, 11, BV23
N2,4,6,8,10
BV 08
V20,22,25,28
R81,83,85,89
G21,24,28
Y17

I started my card base ( dark green ) by cutting it 5 1/2 X 5 1/2"
I cut a piece of white just an 1/8" smaller then my green base.
Then I cut a 3 1/4" X 5 1/2" strip and scored it at 1/4" for a fold line
Cut a circle that would fit within the card base and score it at 1/4" from
edge for a fold line..
I tucked the edge of the straight piece and the edge of the circle and taped with a strong tape under the edge of the white piece. On opposite sides of the card.
Then I added my patterned paper.
I arranged my flowers to show around the edge of the circle when it is closed then added the row of hearts stamp along the edge of all the stems.
I popped the pink ones with pop up tape to add dimension.
I added my colored stamp of the girl to the front of the circle and added more of the row of hearts to the bottom of her with only the end hearts attached..
I added to sentiment to the inside of the card.


I hope you are as excited about the fun new things coming in March!
This year is going to be an amazing year at LDRS Creative!
Be sure to check back here each day for more creative inspiration
You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube!

No comments

Post a Comment