Big Sexy Leaves, Abundant Petals stamp sets

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap
okay so my shipment came in for Power Poppy Stamps.. 
OMG, the excitement of a package of goodies..

Today I am using Big Sexy Leaves Stamp Set
and  

So as soon as I saw these leaves I thought they just HAD to be a background in a shaker card.. so the thought process began... 


 For the leaves I started by stamping with Pear Tart Memento Luxe ink and then put Bridal Tinsel embossing powder over it and heat embossed.. I did this twice.. 
once so I would have a background for the actual card and once for a background for the shaker part.. I just love the sparkle the bridal tinsel gave it.. 
and of course some micro beads for inside the shaker. 
on the inside I just inked.. no embossing as I want to put a piece of white to write on.. 
for the front I used Gina Marie Designs 

 
 I stamped the flowers I wanted to use from the Abundant Petals set with black memento ink and Colored with Copic Markers
YG03,17,B34
RV10, 14,17,19

No comments

Post a Comment