Coral Charm Stamp set

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap
62 degrees here is January is just crazy.... but... I smell snow... I just know it is coming and soon... 
So I asked for lots of different crafty things for Christmas as everyone knows I am such a good girl...lol...
One of the things I asked for was the Coral Charm stamp set from Altnew
which you can purchase lots of ALTNEW stamp sets at 7 kids Craft Store
or at Altnew.
You can layer this set with different shades of the same ink color or you can use the stamp that has all the lines and color or watercolor it yourself. 
I opted for Coloring it with my Copic Markers.. and only using the stamp in the upper left corner.
 
 
 When you use their stamps you go backwards the one that is blacked out is the first one you use and you use the lightest ink color on it. Then the one below it, second lightest color, bottom on the left is the third one you use third color of in and then top left is the darkest color and the last stamp you use for the flower.. trust me, it works and is gorgeous.. and yes you see a die for the flower and one for the leaves... which is AWESOME!!..
So as you can see there are lots of options for these stamps...
 
 
First I used a stencil and blending tool to put a light delicate background on my paper.. I picked the light pinkish - purple color from the flower to use for my background. Then stamp my images and started my coloring...
I used Gina Marie Enamel Dots.

Copic Markers:
V01,04,05,06,09
YG03,17, B34

hugs, Corinne

No comments

Post a Comment