Vital Rose Power Poppy Stamps

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap
Yes... Power Poppy put out a new Amazing Rose image called Vital Rose
OMG, it is AWESOME!! had a blast playing with it today in all kinds of color combinations...
I bought a rose years ago that was a really deep red but the outer leaves were white.. so when it was closed up it looked totally white.. when it was totally open it was red.. This is what I used in my brain when I was coloring...
Everyone knows how much I LOVE black.. so I HAD to do one in Black.. then I decided to play with Yellow..
I used Gina Marie Designs Dies
Rectangle Peekaboo die ,
  Wonky Stitched Rectangle
and Scalloped Stitched Rectangles.. you really have to check out her amazing dies...


Copic Markers
N0,2,4,6,8,10
YG03,17 
B34 
BV20,23






 Copic Markers
R32,35,37,39
YG03,17
B34
BV20,23



Copic Markers
Y11,15,17,18,35,38
BV20,23
YG03,17
B34

Entering into challenge: Color It Up
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment