LDRS Creative / Therm-O-Web



               LDRS Creative and ThermOWeb Collaboration

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap.. here today to show you my newest project using products from LDRS Creative and Thermo-O-Web.

 



I started by using Peppermint Stencil and lightly coating it with Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo.

I used the Deco Foil Stencil Pal, this tool is so fabulous spreading the Duo Gel.

Let it dry until it looks clear, then place the foil pretty side UP. I did the no heat version and ran it through my die cutting machine. I used Fancy Trasfer Foil, Radiant Red,WOW, what beautiful Foil. Place it in the Deco Foil Parchment Paper and place a piece of cardstock over your project inside the parchment paper. Then I also used a piece of cardstock on top of the plate for a slight shim to make sure I had really good pressure. You may not need this, you will have to decide if you have enough pressure on yours.



I used the Practically Oval Frame set and used the 2 ovals. Stamped the sentiment on the smaller oval using Scarlet Rose Hybrid Ink.

I stamped with Raven Hybrid Ink the truck and camper and one of the houses from the 34th Street Stamp set, cut them out with the Coordinating die set, and placed them on foam tape for some added dimension.

Colored the stamped images with Alcohol markers.



thank you for stopping by...

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment