Snowball Faight, LDRS Creative

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap and  today I want to show you a fun Winter Card using LDRS Creative Stamps and Dies... oh and wishing that we had snow here..lol


I used Snowball Fight Stamp Set and Snowball Fight Dies

I also used Country Corner Accessories Stamp and the Country Corner Accessories dies for the sign.

Stamped them with Raven Hybrid ink and cut them out with the coordinating dies, Colored with Alcohol Markers.

I used Over the Hills Die to cut out several hills that I would be able to cut to put in center of the oval.

I used the beautiful MacKenzie 6x6 Paper Pack

with a white card base and matted pink a touch of pink cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment from Country Corner Accessories Stamp set onto the sign

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment