Happy HOWL-OWEEN

Hi Everyone.. today I am here to show you a card I made using the new Pirouette Pattern Templates

and the Trick or Treat 6x8 Pirouette Stamps and coordinating dies.

I got out all my hybrid inks and decided on

Dan-D-Lion, Key Lime Pie, In Your Face Orange, and Parisian Purple

I decided to make this card by using the Pirouette Background Template, I picked what stamps I wanted to use and arranged them on the template. I changed ink color each time I turned the template. Then I stamped and cut out the spider web and then cut it out from card-stock also and just off set them. I stamped and cut out the HOWL-OWEEN sentiment taped it to card-stock and fussy cut around it. I used pop up tape under the spider web and sentiment. I attached everything to a A2 card base.

thank you for stopping by

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment