The Magic of Fall

Hi everyone, Corinne here today to show you a fall card I made using the Trick or Treat 6x8 Pirouette stamp and coordinating die set.

Dan D Lion hybrid ink, Scarlet Rose hybrid ink and Olive Branch hybrid ink

Harvest Wishes sentiment stack and Wave Ribbon Stack coordinating die

I have cut an A2 card base and then cut a layer 1/4" smaller for on top. I stamped the wreath and cut it out with the coordinating die and placed pop up tape under the wreath.

I then stamped and cut out the gorgeous bow and attached to the wreath. Now I stamped and cut out the leaves and placed them on the lower portion of the card.

I used the sentiment set and used "The magic of Fall" as my sentiment and cut out with coordinating die. I placed pop up tape under the sentiment. Added a few enamel dots to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed this card..

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment