You Are So Beautiful To Me

Welcome back to LDRS Creative, Corinne here with you today to show you this beautiful card using Joyful Blooms Stamp Set, I also used the new Wood Grain Stamp , which is amazing to use for your background. The Size is perfect so you can use it for a A2 card or a 6X6 card base. 


I stamped the Joyful Blooms Stamp and cut out with Coordinating die, then I cut it in half. Colored with Alcohol markers. I embossed the sentiment and cut it out. I cut the sentiment die out 4 times and glued together for dimension. 

 


For my second card I used the same stamp set and embossed the entire flower and cut out with coordinating die. I then colored with Alcohol markers. 

I used the die and cut the flower out 4 times, and glued them all together. 

I have clear craft plastic between the upper and lower parts of front of card. 


 

everything is embossed with gold embossing powder. 



Thanks for stopping by

hugs...

No comments

Post a Comment