Have a Jolly Holiday

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap, Day 2 of sneak peeks from 

the LDRS Creative new Release that will be

 available on Sept 10th. Fall / Halloween / Christmas.. such a beautiful release... 


I started with The Christmas Stable Stamps and Coordinating Dies
and the Reindeer Games Stamps and Coordinating Dies
Stamped with Raven hybrid ink and Colored with Copic Markers... 
Cut an oval out of the center of the top layer which is 1/2" smaller then my 
card front an A2 card...




I  inked the background with  Bali Blue Hybrid ink and Dark Wash Jeans Hybrid ink. 

Then I placed Pop up tape behind the oval layer and placed my images behind to create my scene.. I  

   used my white pen to add a few stars..


thank you for stopping by

Hugs





No comments

Post a Comment