MacKenna Christmas Card and Scrapbooking kit

 Welcome back to Wish upon a scrap.. I hope everyone is doing good, getting ready for the upcoming Holidays? 

Today I am here to show you a fun project I made using the LDRS Creative MacKenna Paper Kit being sold on HSN only

I  love creating things from cards to altered art so I decided this would be a perfect time for something different with these GORGEOUS 12 x 12 double sided papers. I created a box, with lid to hold 3 mini albums

This paper is perfect, the weight of the papers work with whatever you want to make.

This is the first album


how absolutely Gorgeous are these papers...


You get these amazing papers, tons of lettering, puffy stickers, enamel dots 
and lots of ephemera to use however you want. 


I have left lots of room for pictures


These books have magnetic closures...


2nd Album


I lined up the paper so that it would make a beautiful front for my book...


These are some of the ephemera pieces to add beautiful detail..
and the picture below I have used the ephemera as a closure for the 2 flaps


3rd Album


you can use the words in the kit or use the lettering to make your own words..


isn't this just a beautiful winter page... 



thank you for stopping by, go check this all out on 

HSN and grab your kit... 

No comments

Post a Comment