Hello Lovely

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap everyone, I am here today to share with you the newest card I made using the new Poppy Posy Stamp and coordinating die set and the 6x6 Old Brick wall stamp. I used Scarlet Red hybrid ink and Raven Hybrid ink


I started with an A2 card base and a smaller piece cut at 3 3/4" x 5".. I    stamped the brick wall stamp with Scarlet Red hybrid ink and placed it on a black mat just an 1/8" larger.. I cut a 2" strip out of matching red cardstock to go up the right side.. I stamped with raven hybrid ink and colored with alcohol markers the Poppy Posy stamps and cut it out with the coordinating dies.


I then placed foam tape on the back of the flower and
placed it to the right side and added some enamel dots.. 
I stamped and cut out the sentiment with Raven hybrid ink and placed it to the lower left corner using foam tape..


thank for stopping by
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment