Hugs and Kisses

Hello Friends, 

I am here today showing you my latest 2 cards using the summer 2023 release from LDRS Creative... 

For the First card I have used the Old Brick Wall StampHand -Tied Bouquet Stamp and Coordinating dies set, Hybrid inks AlloyWatermark Embossing pad, Boysenberry Hybrid ink, Raven inkPractically Square Frame Dies


I Stamped with embossing ink and used white embossing powder, then placed alloy and boysenberry inks in different places across the stamped wall.. I thought they blended really well, I wiped off the excess with a cloth. I cut my shapes out and stamped and cut out the flower stamp that I wanted from the Hand -Tied Bouquet stamp set. This is such a Gorgeous stamp set.. I colored with Alcohol Markers. I used Foam tape behind the image for depth. 


For the second card I have used

Poppy Posy Impression Dies and Bali Blue Hybrid ink


I used watercolor paper so it is thicker and has a texture. 

I watercolored the background with my Bali Blue Hybrid ink. 

I them used the Poppy Posy Impression Dies to cut out the Flower Arrangement.  I left the white trim in place and Picked up one piece at a time and glued in place. Once I had them all in place I lifted the white trim up and removed it. I really love the texture and effect this gave... I stamped and cut out the sentiment and placed foam tape behind the sentiment.. 

 

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment