Timeless Wildflowers

 

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap... I am  here today having so much fun playing with the new Timeless Wildflower stamp set.  from LDRS Creative




For this first card I started by cutting an A2 card base and creasing it tent fold, that is how I make most of my cards. 
I took my top layer and decided where I wanted to tape it off, slightly off center. I just used mint tape and make my two lines of tape perfectly straight. I started with Tangerine Dream hybrid ink at the bottom and blended upward, moved on to Soft Kisses hybrid ink and then Fairie Dust hybrid ink. I then used Raven hybrid Ink to stamp the beautiful Timeless Wildflower and butterflies. 
I stamped the Love & Friendship sentiment across the bottom right and added a few clear gems. Added a slightly larger pink card stock to just pop the color. 





For my second card again it is an A2 card baseI cut my smaller top layer at 3 1/4" by 5" and stamped the "Old Brick Wall" 6x6 stamp on and used Clear embossing powder so I could use Fairie Dust Hybrid ink over it, darker in some areas and lighter in other areas. I then stamped the Timeless Wildflower with raven ink and fussy cut it out, colored with alcohol markers. I stamped and cut out all 3 sizes of the butterflies and placed foam tape behind them for dimension. I stamped the Love & Friendship sentiment and cut a trim for it with the same purple card stock I used behind my top panel and attached with foam tape.
thank you for stopping by
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment