Make It Crafty DT call / Anastasia




Zoe, from Make it Crafty is having her 1st DT call so I thought since I love her digi's SO MUCH that I would give it a go... won't know unless you give it a try right? so here is my Anastasia, she is my FAV. of the newest releases...
Zoe, I am from the United States ( OHIO ) I love making cards / scrapbook pages..I love to watch things come to life, to see things once they fall into place. My favorite Make it Crafty items are Digi Stamps, trying to learn more about the backgrounds and putting digi's together... I would love to be on the Make it Crafty team because I LOVE your Digi Stamps and I think you are an amazing artist. I think I could learn a lot more from you...

The last pic was taken AFTER I posted this morning. This afternoon my Twin stopped by for a second to pick up a "GIFT" I had for her and said that the pic's don't show all the colors of the papers.... WOW, I didn't realize what a difference it can make from one place to another taking a picture....
Here is another of the new releases from Make it Crafty http://www.makeitcrafty.com/
now she took a little time and patients...lol
Colored with Copic Markers
E50, 51, 53
R22, 24, 27, 29, 39
RV99
R81, 83, 85
G24
E13, 15, 17, 18, 25
Paper: Times & Season by Echo Park - sweet stripes & fancy free inked with Cherry Cobbler ink
Nestabilities: Fleur de Lis Rectangles
Candi dots, cream ribbon and a rose colored with Cherry Cobbler inker
Hugs
Corinne

3 comments

  1. Your twin is right. I would of never even though it was the same card. The colors are completely different. The first one is beautiful but the second one is so much more....because of the colors. WOW. What a difference.....................

    ReplyDelete