Jack & Piper, Simply Betty digi Stamps



OMG I am sooooo glad I can finally post these cards! I made both of them this past week but couldn't post them yet as I hadn't given them to the people I had made them for! I made the "I HATE MONDAY'S" for my twin sister that is ALWAYS complaining about Hating MONDAY, she got it in today's mail! I made the Birthday card for a very good Friend of mine "BARB" we celebrated her Birthday on Friday!
For Barb's card I merged Jack and Piper together for more effect.... just LOVE being able to do that.. For Piper on Irene's card I just cropped her to what I wanted and then colored both of them with my Copic Markers.... Found some AWESOME papers to go with both of them...
If you haven't checked out her Digi's and rubber stamps you don't know what your missing..
http://simplybstamps.net/
Hugs

2 comments

  1. You do such an awesome job at coloring. When I grow up ,I want to be you. .;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY LOVE THIS CARD! Gorgeous coloring.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete