Karber DT Monday..

Hope you all had a wonderful Weekend... WOW it is April already! Spent the weekend trying to get things organized for Easter coming up for my Grandbabies and for my in law's 50th Wedding Anniversary party...
Well for this week I picked this amazing Bella Bride, as it will soon be wedding season....Isn't she just an AMAZING Digi Stamp? I just LOVE her!!! you can get her at this link...
http://www.karberdigital.com/twilight/244-bella-bride.html
make sure to go check out what the other DT did for this week!
http://karbers.blogspot.com/
I cropped my Bella Bride digi stamp to have her closer up...
I found some gorgeous, flourish glitter paper to use as the Background and decided to stay with basic colors in cardstock for the rest! Sprayed my flowers to match my cardstock and used some tiny butterflies that had punched out from a border punch. Used stickle to give some glitter to the butterflies.. and added some sheer white ribbon. Used my nestabilites for my base of Bella..



Hope you like her, have a great day!
Hugs

4 comments

  1. Very pretty...love the color combo and the details. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous job, Corinne!! Beautiful coloring and all the embellishments look stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant card Corinne. Just found your blog and will be following from now on. Great inspiration on here. Thanks for sharing.x

    ReplyDelete