DT Monday, Karber Stamps

It's Monday Morning, wind is just a blowing here STILL.... yesterday morning we lost power due to the wind and tree limbs down on lines... power didn't come back on till around 3 in the afternoon and that means I couldn't do my hair until then....not a very happy camper...
But as I have gotten up this morning to POWER I am just THRILLED!

Monday also means I get to show you another WONDERFUL digi stamp from Karber ..
This week for my card I chose Cocktel Denny, I think she is just AWESOME and very ELEGANT, so I thought the card needed to match her. I cropped her so I had a closer version of her, found this AWESOME paper from Little Yellow Bicycle (SWOON).. isn't it just perfect for her? She just HAD to have some pearls to set her off and then I got out my new spellbinder flower dies and made each of the 3 different sizes.. down in the center of each I added a pearl.

you can get Cocktel Denny here :
http://www.karberdigital.com/fashion/86-cocktel-deny.html
Got to Karber Digital stamps here:
http://www.karberdigital.com/index.php
And PLEASE go check out what the rest of the Desgn Team has come up with for this week here
http://karbers.blogspot.com/
I hope you have an awesome week, mine will be very busy getting things ready for my in law's 50th Wedding Anniversary party and our Anniversary Cricut Swarm....
Hugs

4 comments

  1. She is absolutely Gorgeous. Love your card.

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are rocking the Copics. GORGEOUS coloring and card.
    Have a great week!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Corinne!! Your coloring is out of this world amazing!!! Beautiful embellishments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! Love her....beautiful coloring and papers. TFS!

    ReplyDelete