Mason, with his Life size train




Well Simply Betty had her new release today on Digi stamps and that changed up all my afternoon plans! :-) I got all her new ones and then of course I had to go get PAPER to be able to work with them this weekend. While I was there I found this Christmas paper that I thought would look good with Mason's Christmas pictures. OF COURSE that little boy with the gifts is a SIMPLY BETTY digi stamp... http://simplybstamps.net/  and he looks perfect on this page! Mason's Gift from Santa was this LIFE SIZE Train, so since it was his gift, it all went together really well.... Didn't want the page to "GIRLY".. LOL .. Have to get some of these pages caught up as I am getting WAY behind on my layouts! Mason will turn 2 tomorrow so we will go down to his B-day party and then I will have those pic's to get done also! :-) Just wanted to remind everyone that digi's don't HAVE To be on cards, they can go on ANYTHING!!!
Hugs

2 comments

  1. Ohhhh that is adorable Corinne! I loooove how you used Oscar! Thank you so much for the support!!! You rock my images!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout & the image is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete